RULE 1- POST THE RULES
RULE 2- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST AND THEN MAKE 11 NEW ONES
RULE 3- TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST
RULE 4- LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM
I was tagged by mydarkblueworld
Questions for you (by mydarkblueworld):
1) Describe your most favourite place.
It’s a close tie between London and my bed.
Is that weird? London is wonderful and I bathe in the beauty of the city whenever I set foot down there. and my bed is fucking awesome and nice and warm.
2) What is your biggest dream?
I have many dreams and all of them are fairly big. But if I could choose one, I’d say, to grow up to be as wonderful and strong a person than my dad was.
3) Do you believe in reincarnation?
4) Tell me about your favourite books and what you like about them.
Carlos Ruiz Zafon - “The Shadow of the Wind”: What I like about the book, well, it’s well written. It combines honest emotion and historical facts. It’s very eye-opening and also really exciting to read.
The book always takes me out of my current place and puts me in a state of pure bliss, because I am so engulfed in the story and the characters.
Elie Wiesel - “Night” : The book contains Elie Wiesel’s memoires abiut his time in a concentration camp during World War II. It’s just exceptionally honest and I like that.
Jane Austen - “Pride and Prejudice” : Do I really need to say what exactly I like about the book? I think it speaks for itself.
J.D. Salinger - “The Catcher in the Rye” : The book makes me melancholic and happy and it makes me laugh to read about Holden. To be honest, it’s probably one of the deepest books I’ve read so far, and the things I can read between the lines make it worthwhile everytime.
John Green - “The Fault in Our Stars” : Obvisouly, this is one of the most touching pieces of literature ever written. The story about love and loss between Hazel Grace and Augustus makes me weep and laugh at the same time. Exceptional.
I honestly have so many more books I love. But it would really take some time for me to write about all of them. So, be content with 5 of my favourites.
5) Name your top 5 films.
LotR-Trilogy, every Star Wars movie (including “The Clone Wars”), “Pride and Prejudice”, Third Star, Beauty and the Beast
6) Who is your favourite Doctor?
(If you don’t understand, ignore this and carry on.)
Damn, this is hard! - Probably Tom Baker as 8 and David Tennant as 10
7) Would you rather stay in your own country forever, or travel the world but never come back?
The latter. Moving forward is always better than staying still.
8) Choose one person whose life you’d like to live (if only for a day).
Wow…uhm…I’ll go with Anna Netrebko
9) Sweet not knowing or cruel truth?
cruel truth. It’s not better NOT to know. It’s easier, but not better.
and now the hardest…
10) Hugh Laurie or Colin Firth?
11) Emma Watson or Marion Cotillard?
Okay, so now I have to think about 11 questions:
1. What is your favourite kind of food/your favourite dish?
2. Tell me about your favourite book and why you love it.
3. Would you rather be a sea lion or a penguin?
4. Your house is on fire and you have only time to grab ONE thing to save, what would it be?
5. Summer or autumn?
6. What is your favourite Lord Of The Rings character and why?
7. Coffee or tea?
8. Your favourite city.
9. What is more important to you: intelligence or humour?
10. Which one of your senses would you rather lose, if you had to chose one?
11. Would you rather travel back in time or into the future?